Japan is one of the most developed economies in the world today. It actually ranks the fast as a tiger economy. The reasons for this growth are industrialization among other factors. For this reason, Japan has many working fields in all the scopes of any state. Like any other service provider, these Japanese companies interact with different people from within the country and also from all over the world. There are very many Japanese international companies that are located in most parts of the world depending on the business location by the mother company. These companies provide services and products to their customers. In order to make good sales and to have a good international and customer reputation, Japanese companies practice good service provision to their customers. In Japan, good service provision is part of the broad choice of careers. There are professionals who are able to offer these service provision lessons
Service provision in Japan
As is evident in the various Japanese customer service providers, they have a very good customer reputation which comes from the quality services that they offer. Good customer service is key to the expansion and also the overall performance of a particular business entity in any country. The performance of many Japanese companies that have thrived is influenced by the high level of customer service that they give. Among the biggest companies in the world are Japanese companies such as the electronic market which produces most of the electrical appliances in the world. Another market that is so evident in almost all over the world is the Japanese motor industry. Japan has the biggest motor vehicle industry in the world. This is among the best performing industry when it comes to service provision.
Effects of good customer service
Like is evident in many companies, Japanese customer service provision helps build the relationship with the customers which will in turn lead to high level of performance by that company. The motor industry in Japan as an example is among the biggest international industry that has done best against every other competitor in the world. This has been made possible through the high quality service they have offered their customers. This has helped in building of trust with their customers and also building of good customer relationship. This in turn is rewarded by the high level of performance by these companies. Good service provision in Japan has been among the driving factors of the success in all their economic sectors that involve service provision.
Annual examination for the company is carried out by each incorporated company in accordance with the rules and regulation of the place of incorporation. This helps them to qualify for their business operation on the current basis. Requirements of the examination differ from place to place.
Annual examination for the company that are situated in Hong Kong
According to the Hong Kong law, a company in Hong Kong needs to carry out annual examination on the day of its incorporation anniversary so that it functions legally. The company needs to draft constitutional documents to the government, prepare declaration for the yearly general as well as board meetings. All this is done with respect to the law of the country. Professional consultant can be hired to conduct the exam. These consultants assess the risk and give particular advices to improve the finance of the company.
What are the procedures of annual examination for a company?
The procedures included are
- To sign the annual report that has been file
- Conduct annual examination
- Renew the certificate of trade registration
- Deliver annual return of the company
What is covered under annual examination?
- Annual return of the company is declared
- Trade registration certificate is renewed
- The authorities like secretary are re appointed
- The address of the registration is also renewed
The examination has to be conducted with t42 days of the anniversary of the registration every year.
Penalties for not conducting of the annual examination of the company
Late examination are fined as follows
- If the examination is conducted after 42 days but within 3 months of the date of registration anniversary then the penalty fined is 870 HK$
- If the examination is conducted after 3 months but within 6 months of the date of registration anniversary then the penalty fined is 1,740 HK$
- If the examination is conducted after 6 months but within 9 months of the date of registration anniversary then the penalty fined is 2,610 HK$
- If the examination is conducted after 9 months of the date of anniversary registration then the late penalty incurred is 3,480 HK$
- If the examination is conducted after 30 days of date of anniversary registration then the fine incurred is 33HK$
Hence a professional help and advice is must for any company to carry out its daily operation smoothly.
Guide to opening up a business in Hong Kong
Hong Kong is one of the main investment areas today. One of the main reasons behind this is its locations and accessibility. It is located at the heart of Asia making all other Asian markets accessible. There are some simple steps that one might opt to follow in order to start a Hong Kong business. These steps aim at simplifying the process of business opening in Hong Kong. When it comes to opening any business, time and affordability are the main factors that should be considered. With these steps you will be able to save time and save some money for the process to be successfully completed.
The steps to take include;
1. Type of business- Make a decision on the type of business that you want to open. Ensure that you take a look at market and find out if the business you intend to open will be successful. This will also guide you on the best area to open up the business.
2. Get all the necessary documents- research online and find out all the necessary documents that will be required in order to open up the business. Make several copies of these documents so as to have them ready when required. This information is readily available on the government website.
3. Choose the best method of opening the business- there are mainly two ways of opening up a business in the region. You can either opt to start up the company from scratch or buy a shelf company. A shelf company is an already registered company that is for sale. The benefit of shelf companies compared to new companies is faster registration procedures. Ensure that you research on the benefits and disadvantages of both processes before choosing any specific method.
4. Find a business consultant- a local business consultant will be able to provide you with all the necessary consultation services to hasten the process. This is also one of the best methods of avoiding scams.
5. Choose a name- choose a name that greatly describes the intended business. Even in the case that you opt to buy a shelf company, it is advisable to change the company name once the whole process is complete.
6. Start the opening process- once you are able to follow all the above steps, you will be readily equipped to start the process with ease. This should be done as fast as possible in order to avoid time wastage.